Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Already Blew It!!!

Here we are only ten days into the new year and I already managed to blow my main New Years Resolution to buy nothing new in 2008!!! This wasn't even on my "exceptions" list, but I just couldn't pass this one up!! It is a new DVD set by one of my new favorites; Dr. Voddie Baucham: The Children of Caesar.





You can learn more about it here: The American Vision If you are not already familiar with Dr. Voddie Baucham, may I suggest you take the time to familiarize yourself with him. You can find information on him and his book here: Family Driven Faith. I HIGHLY recommend the book!



He has very similar thoughts and beliefs as my husband and myself that until recently we didn't think very many others shared with us. He has much to say on Christians in the Government Schools, dating, family worship, family integrated churches and more!



I feel he says so much of what needs to be heard today, but so many pastors are afraid to say, and most believers don't want to hear. Some things are uncomfortable to hear and own up to, but it doesn't mean we should ignore them. I wish pastors all over would follow his lead.

You can also check out some great video clips of him over at youtube. I highly suggest "Put the Baby in the Beamer and Family Driven Education(which can also be viewed in my sidebar) Grab your favorite tea or coffee drink, put the kids to bed or playing quietly in another room and spend some time watching and listening. If you feel like it, let me know what you think!

No comments: