Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Little Like Christmas...

Well maybe not quite like Christmas, but it was fun when my husband brought in the mail today. He had an arm load of books and DVD's from Paperback Swap and DVD Swap!! Best of all, it was all free!!


Here's what came today:
Now my biggest problem is what to read first? They ALL look so good(except the DVD I let DH pick) Of course I am already trying to read a handful off books(see sidebar) and it looks like I'll be reading a few more for a class I am taking on Monday nights. Too many good things to read and not enough time!!
Anyone who has not checked out Paperback Swap or DVD Swap, I HIGHLY recommend you do. These are all books I've been wanting but not able to get until now. Too much fun!!!






No comments: