Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Friday, March 7, 2008

Updated Link

I just wanted to give you a link where you can listen online to todays Focus on the Family radio broadcast that addresses what is going on here in California in regards to homeschooling. Please, whether or not you homeschool, and whether or not you live in California take a few moments and listen and seriously consider signing the petetion mentioned. This is not JUST about homeschooling, this is an attack on parental rights! If it could happen here in California it can happen where you are too!

1 comment:

AskAngela said...

Tara,
I did not know you were a blogger:) Maybe you can help me with mine:) since I am a newbie and all.
I love focus on the family, I listen to it on the radio faithfully.
One of my all time favorite's in Dr James Dobson. I have loved him for years.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
Many Blessing's
Angela