Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Who To Trust?? Or Hydrogen Cars and Conspiracy Theories...

I will start by saying I trust in God first and foremost, beyond that these days it's hard to know who to trust. This post is a result of a question posted on a forum I frequent about which news sources are trustworthy and which aren't. The topic quickly changed to hydrogen ran cars, as a particular news source was claimed to be even more ludicrous than first thought because they ran a positive article on these cars, claiming it is indeed true you can run your car on water(HHO gas).

As I mentioned on said forum, I will be the first to admit said news source is probably the last place I seek out news as it is a pretty flaky source to say the least. But my point was that with me having some personal knowledge and experience with the topic at hand, I felt this particular article was fairly accurate and I was trying to make a point that just as you can't believe all the news you hear, doesn't mean there isn't some legitimate stories or features either.

Each news source is going to give their particular view on a story based on their own biases and personal agendas. This must be true as this source was making the maker of this particular water ran car out to be a hero, a genius, etc...while another news source used the same footage and made him out to be a nut case!!

Search out "hydrogen cars" or "water ran cars" on google and see what you come up with. For every positive story or link you find telling you that this is possible and people are doing it, you will find just as many telling you it isn't possible, and that those telling you it is are liars or nut jobs...

Whose telling the truth? Who do you believe?

I am not out to convince you one way or the other. All I can say is we've done it(a partial conversion) with supplies bought at Home Depot and a pool supply company. I have seen with my own eyes a car converted over 100%, done in a ordinary mans garage. So who am I going to believe? My own eyes, and the mind and good sense God my creator gave me.

I am sure there are hoaxes out there, and I am sure there are people trying to make a pretty buck off of you by fooling you. But I also know there are plenty of ordinary people out there doing this in their own garages and aren't' trying to sell you anything, only trying to educate you and let you know there is something different out there.

Which leads to the next question: If this is possible why aren't the car manufactures making these cars? Well, some are. In Iceland they manufacture hydrogen cars. Their government cars and civil service cars run on hydrogen. Why aren't we here in America? Good question. In Brazil while they aren't running off of hydrogen they are energy independent and running off of ethanol, not from corn, but sugar cane. Why aren't we? Good question.

There ARE lots of individuals here in America that have converted their own cars. Why isn't this more common knowledge? Good question.

Is it a conspiracy theory? I don't know, I am typically not big on conspiracy theories although I have been recently accused of such. But again, another good question.

Perhaps that is the point I am trying to make. Ask questions. Don't believe everything you see or hear in the media. Don't even believe me. Ask questions, research. The Internet is a wonderful tool, you may have to search a bit, but you will find answers that will help you form your own opinion.

I have nothing to sell. I have nothing to gain by trying to get you to research other fuel options. I do have much to lose, I have already been accused of being a nut, an idiot, or someone who must be on crack to believe such foolish nonsense. I have been told it is scientifically impossible. I am not a scientist, nor do I claim to be. But let me assure you it's not impossible, and I am not on crack, and I haven't been committed just yet, and I will be driving today in a car running partially on hydrogen saving several miles to the gallon. Laugh at me if you will, but I too am laughing each time I fill my gas tank and wondering why others wont take a few minutes of their time to research this stuff on their own and why they are so convinced it is a hoax, or impossible.

I get lots of private emails from others wanting me to link them to sites or do the research for them. I don't mind helping in the least, but it seems people are so dependant on others for everything. Because of this dependence they continue to pay unnecessarily high gas prices, and when they do start to question those prices and want to find alternatives, they want others to do the research or work for them. Trust yourself enough to be able to educate yourself. But do it soon, before the information is no longer freely available. Conspiracy theory? Maybe, maybe not, ask your own questions, do your own research and form your own opinion, then trust yourself enough to think outside the box and believe the unbelievable.

I will provide a few more links to get you started, but continue to search out more. Search out the positive articles AND the negatives, read both sides of the story, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Are You Being Deceived?

Daniel Dingle

Stan Myers: I have many questions on this one and haven't formed an opinion just yet

GM Hywire

Browns Gas- this is usually what people are referring to when they talk of "water ran cars"

Geet Gas

Water 4 gas

There are so many more, I could link you all day, but I encourage you to do your own research and see what you come up with. For each one of these I linked there are several counter links telling you these are hoax's or scams. Form your own opinion. Search out other things you think may be related, such as first hydrogen cars, oil prices, federal reserve, world bank, try doing a search with a mix of two or more of these, search out peoples blogs.

There is much technology out there, not all of it completely new. Did you know the first hydrogen car goes back as far as the 1800's? Why isn't that widely known? Good question. Ask. Other countries are already successfully using alternative fuel sources and are energy independent. Don't wait for the car manufactures or oil companies to tell you it's possible, find out yourself.

Don't take this advice just for fuel sources, start to question everything from how you spend or save your money, to how you educate your children, to what news to believe and more. Be brave enough to think outside the box and not be told by someone else what is right or wrong or possible or impossible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's that guy in the video, he looks like someone I worked with in the CIA?

Tara B. said...

Sshhh!!!