Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Are You A Hippie??

According to this quiz I am! Hmm...

You are a Hippie
You are a total hippie. While you may not wear birks or smell of incense, you have the soul of a hippie.
You don't trust authority, and you do as you please. You're willing to take a stand, even when what you believe isn't popular.

You like to experiment with ideas, lifestyles, and different subcultures.
You always gravitate toward what's radical and subversive. Normal, mainstream culture doesn't really resonate with you.

Are You a Hippie?


Never considered myself a hippie, although my son calls me a "naturalist, animal lover." Is that the same thing?

Guess the above is fairly accurate, although I DO burn incense. Don't wear Birks though, I like my Crocs or Converse, thank you!

No comments: