Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Monday, July 7, 2008

How I Just Made $124.06!!


Wow!! I am excited! I just followed a link from MoneySavingMom's site and made $124.06 selling some old books here: Cash4books.net

Some books I got what I would have expected to sell them for online at VegSource or elsewhere, and others I got much less for, but THEY pay the shipping and it is all hassle free!

I even sold a personal favorite, the one which motivated me to begin selling everything to get out of debt to begin with:


Sorry Dave, love ya, but it was you after all who said to sell so much that even the kids will think they're next! While the kids are secure, they aren't so sure about their things, I think they are starting to hide things!!


Anyways, if you want to earn a quick buck or two, check this site out! They seem to be rather selective though, after posting well over 100 books they only took 46!


Thanks MoneySavingMom for having this link on your blog, couldn't have come at a better time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got $4.00 for "Nekka, the name that sets me off."