Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Fun Than A Parent(or Grandma-ma) Should Be Allowed to Have!!

Ok, I admit, maybe I am just a little too easily amused, but if you want to have a cheap good time, give your toddler a bowl of Ramen noodles and sit back a be ready to laugh your a** off!!





Of course the pictures can't show him slowly trying to get the foot long noodle in his mouth, inch by inch, only to pull it back out right up from his throat!! Too much fun!!
By the way...did you know there is a whole blog dedicated to Ramen?? The Ramen Blog Check it out!!
Ok, now I am off to do something more productive and much more fun, like tie a candy wrapper to my cats tail or give my dog peanut butter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you spell "Boredom." How about posting some pics of the dog eating peanut butter.