Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ralph's New Coupon Policy: A Petition!!


I am SO not happy with Ralph's new coupon policy! I have resorted to shopping at Henry's and Winco(which their bulk bin prices are unbelievable!)


I came across this petition while online today. Would you consider signing? If you know of any others please let me know.


I don't know if petitions like this will make much difference or not, but it is important to let our voices be heard!


When I was last in Ralph's, just days before the change took place, I was amused at how excited some customers and even cashiers were getting over this new "Rewards Program." They must not be couponers or even smart shoppers, not to realize that this Rewards Program is NOT a good deal!!


On the other hand, some cashiers who I often see after their shift couponing, were NOT happy campers! Even their own store employees who utilize coupons and smart shopping tactics know this new program is not a great deal by any means! So, sign petitions, boycott, let others know that Ralph's is NOT loyal to their loyalist of loyal customers!

No comments: