Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It Doesn't Get Much Better....

Since Daniels accident and burn injury our hiking adventures have been temporarily placed on hold. Not wanting to gain anymore weight than I already have, we set up a treadmill someone had recently given us on our back porch. So the other night as I was huffing and puffing away, this photo above was my view as the sun was beginning to go down for the night.

It does get a little better I suppose, I'd sure rather be out in the woods...but this is the next best thing! How many people in the gym get this as their view as they workout! I LOVE the country life!

1 comment:

The Cooking Lady said...

Can I move in wit you...And in the morning we can make waffles!(I stole that line from Donkey in Shrek)