Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Friday, October 31, 2008

Still More Dr. Visits....

Today was our once every two week visit to the Dr. for Daniels burn. Once again I had hoped it would be our last. But it wasn't. Things never work out that easy for us!

He still needs to go in every two weeks for a while, and I guess plastic surgery may still be required.

This whole thing really has gone much better than it could of. It could of been a much worse case scenario, and I am very grateful it wasn't. I am just ready to not have to keep cleaning, treating and wrapping his whole mid-section every single day and to not have to keep going to Dr. visits. Actually Husband has gone to all the plastic surgeon ones alone with him, but it is a drive and lots of time.

So I will update again the 17th of November when he goes in again.

No comments: