Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Austins First Haircut....Done by Grandma!

We all love Austins beautiful red curls, but they were starting to get a bit crazy and wild. Austin really can't stand to be touched by anyone outside of the family, truth be told he FREAKS out! So, taking him to the barber wasn't really an option.

So, grandma played hairstylist for the day. I suppose I could have done worse;

BEFORE: kind of wild and crazy, although quite cute!

AFTER: Looking more like a little boy than a baby! Handsome none the less!

2 comments:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

appleleaf said...

He's gorgeous and you did a great job. Those rusty red curls are a real asset. I like the idea of doing haircuts at home but don't trust myself (and neither do the others.)
Blessings,
Paula