Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Charlie Brown Christmas??

I found this fun little quiz today while browsing some new blogs. I was hoping to get something traditional like "Little House on the Prairie" for my answer, but this is probably more reflective of us anyway.




Your Christmas is Most Like: A Charlie Brown Christmas



Each year, you really get into the spirit of Christmas.

Which is much more important to you than nifty presents.



Take it and see what you get, and come back and let me know!

2 comments:

appleleaf said...

Mine turned out to be "A Very Brady Christmas" which isn't really how I'd like it, but I think that first question (about the extended family) clinched it.
Good to catch up with your thoughts and happenings over the last few weeks.
I loved those Mother Teresa quotes, not to mention the photos of your family. Your daughter is really beautiful and those little grandchildren so cute. I'm glad your day was as positive as you said it was. And we wish you all the most blessed and merry Christmas.

appleleaf said...

...and I forgot to say, you helped me put this "White Christmas" thing into perspective. After visiting a few blogs, we were having a bit of snow envy. My dd actually got a bit sad, having never seen a fall of white stuff. And although your photos were certainly gorgeous, I could certainly understand the drawbacks you mentioned. A summer Christmas might be more unusual, but at least we aren't weatherbound and freezing.
Blessings,
Paula