Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally Did It!


I finally got brave and made my own laundry soap. Anything to save a buck or two!
So far I have done about 10 loads. Seems to be working just fine. The best part(besides the BIG money savings!) is I don't have to worry about running out, I can just make more!
There are several recipes floating around the web. I used this one from the Simple Dollar.
The Duggar family one is the one that first inspired me, you can view it HERE.
This one looks really good too, and like the one at the Simple Dollar she breaks down the cost and savings.

1 comment:

Red said...

I think I have a detergent recipe on both blogs. I will warn you thought, you will start to get the dingies. And since we have let go of bleach, I do not know of any other ways to brighten clothes. So if you find an answer, just let me know!

And man do I love my clothesline!!!!!!