Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caution!

Were we not just talking about common sense a day or two ago? I couldn't help but get a good laugh out of this one:

This is the label that came on my new curling iron! I mean DUH??? Of course it can burn your eye, if you're stupid enough to stick the thing in your eye, then perhaps you deserve to get burned!

I can tell you I have been curling my hair for over 20 years, and while I have burnt my forehead a time or two, I have never burnt my eye! It would be pretty hard at that!

Common sense...

4 comments:

Katybeth said...

This made me giggle because I actually know someone who did this.

She was in college and in the bathroom someone bumped her arm while she was curling her bangs and it hit her eye.

:-) so sometimes it's not just stupidity :-)

appleleaf said...

I've seen some funny warning signs & that deserves to be added to the collection. I wonder if the guys who are employed to design them have fun.
Blessings,
Paula

Anne said...

How funny!! It was probably after a lawsuit that they added that warning - just like "warning, hot coffee is hot"

Anne :)

JanuaryLove said...

LOL ... if our country was a little less litigious, we could do away with all the silly warnings. In the meantime, some of them do provoke a laugh or two. :o)