Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Grocery Shopping....on Amazon??

Who hasn't shopped on Amazon for books or maybe even a DVD? I don't think there are many out there who haven't. They have great deals, and even better if you are a Prime Member as you get free shipping and other nice perks. But how many of you have grocery shopped on Amazon?? Anyone??


I don't do all of my weekly shopping on there, but I have found that they carry many items I buy regularly that are either hard to find in the local store, or they offer a much better price if bought in bulk.


Just a few examples; My favorite quick and easy lunch fix; Thai Noodle Cart

I have the most difficult time finding these in the store and when I do, they are three or more dollars! At Amazon, in bulk I can get them for less than two dollars each! As a prime member I get free shipping!

My favorite tea, Yogi Tea bought at the store is close to five dollars.

At Amazon, not only by buying in bulk but by signing up for their autoship program I save even more! It comes to less than three dollars a box! Free shipping too!

One more item we get automatically shipped to us is our Agave Nectar

This stuff is just plain expensive, but by buying in bulk and signing up for autoship with free shipping, it makes it much more affordable. If you haven't tried this stuff, you must! It makes GREAT pancake syrup and is much healthier than the yucky corn syrup stuff you buy in the store and much tastier than pure maple!

I am surprised at how many people aren't aware that you can buy so much more than just books at Amazon. I had one person who was actually convinced I was mistaken or confused when I told them I buy my Agave nectar through them!

So, if you're looking to save a buck or two and have items you buy often, you may want to check out Amazon and see if they carry your item and how much you might be able to save!

You may be surprised to learn you can buy toys, clothing and so much more as well! It is worth taking a look! I rarely buy anything anymore without checking to see if Amazon carries it first. As often as I buy from them, I have had very few if any mishaps with shipping or mixed up orders. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: