Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Get Chisel'd


After seeing some results with the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I was wanting to add a little bit more variety to my fitness routine, but keep the weights in there as well, so I recently purchased the Firm Get Chisel'd.



It is a pretty good workout about 40 minutes long. I definitely feel it the next day! Mostly on my bottom and abs, so you know those are getting worked! My only complaint is that like many aerobic videos there is a lot of footwork that I find hard to keep up with. It moves pretty fast from one exercise to the next not giving those who like me are not very coordinated time to catch on before the instructor moves on to the next move, then by the time she comes back to the previous, I still haven't got the hang of any of it!



I think this would get 5 out of 5 starts if she'd either slow down and give time to learn the moves before moving on, or if she'd show them in an introduction prior to the workout. Because of the lack of this I will only give it 3 and a half. It is still a good workout and probably those who are used to faster paced aerobics would catch on quicker and really enjoy it.



I currently have Jillian Michaels two new workout tapes in my Amazon shopping cart and am hoping they will be as good as the 30 Day Shred, but give me some of the variety I am yearning for. I will be sure to review them here once I order them and give them a try!

No comments: