Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Haitian Children in Need of Sponsors

For weeks I have been so thrilled that there have been just a handful or less of Haitian children in need of sponsors posted, as that means they are being sponsored almost as quickly as they get posted!

Today I checked and there are nearly forty girls and boys that have just been posted. Many of these children are much younger, three to four years of age. They are all so adorable and precious. I wish I could sponsor them all!

If you've ever thought about child sponsorship, especially from Haiti would you please go and take a look HERE and see if one touches your heart?

I plan on visiting Haiti in 2010, most likely in November rather than March as originally planned. If you sponsor a child from Haiti, chances are I will be able to visit him or her and bring a gift from you and photos for you of your child. Wont you please consider just taking a look?

No comments: