Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ladies, This is NOT Attractive!!

Please spare those of us that actually have to view this, the trauma and keep your britches pulled up! PLEASE.

Perhaps seeing as it's your back end, and you can't see it, you have no idea how appalling it actually is. There is nothing attractive about it. I'm sure you remember being a little girl and laughing at the plumber whose butt crack would peek out his pants whenever he bent over. It is just as unsightly when it's your bottom end!

I fell victim to the torture of having to endure someones bottom end practically in my face last weekend, and it was far from pleasant. I was sure at first the poor girl wasn't aware her hinney was hanging out and was going to discreetly alert her before she embarrassed herself, but upon closer inspection it seems it was an intentional act. She had actually rolled her pants down to expose parts better left off well hidden!

I know, I know, why didn't I just not look right? Well, as I explained to my husband, it was like a horror movie, where you're afraid to look, yet you can't help yourself and look anyway, then regret it...

Please ladies, this isn't an attractive fashion trend at all. If you insist on these low rise styles, at least do yourself and the general public a favor and wear undies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿

Red said...

Do NOT even get me started. Does anyone realize that males need no help in finding any of our body parts?

And can we say classless?