Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Dreaded "Before" Pics...

I can't believe I am posting these for the world to see, I am hesitant as they're not very flattering, but if I am going to put the P90X program to the test, I'm going to need proof and nothing proves a point like BEFORE and AFTER pictures.


Here are my stats as well:
Weight: 119.2 (about nine lbs more than I'd like, and 17 lbs heavier than I was when practicing Kendo regularly)
Waist: 27 inches
Hips: 33 inches
Chest: 32 inches
Left Bicep: 11 inches
Right Bicep: 10 1/2 inches
right thigh: 19 1/2 inches
left thigh: 19 inches.

My goal is to comfortably fit in my size fives regardless of weight(I can now wear them thanks to Jillian Michaels and Tae Bo, but they could fit a bit nicer.) and to lose another inch on my waist and hips both. My main hope and goal is to tone and firm up all over.

I will post new pics every thirty days and update on weight and measurements at that time as well.
As you can tell from the photos, I need to tone up my belly area(what 40 year old that gave birth to four kids doesn't?) and lower back area, as well as gain a little muscle and tone the arms and legs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RD
批發

seo

網路行銷

Anonymous said...

TH
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

a片
a片
a片
a片
a片
a片

Red said...

Love the ink. XOXOXO