Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Friday, September 4, 2009

60 Day P90X Photos

It's been about a week and a half past my 60 day mark with P90X. I do see some results, but not as I'd hoped at this point. To be honest though, I don't stick to the nutrition plan very well at all. First, I am mostly vegetarian(since starting the program I've started to include some poultry to my diet) so I have found the plan a bit hard to follow. Also, I still struggle with a cookie addiction, although I now I have cut down to about three at a time and only once every other week or so, instead of half a dozen nearly daily!

I am sure if I watched the diet better I'd have those results I am looking for, but at this point I just am not willing to give up some of those things I enjoy.

I have been sticking to the workout plan much better than at first. I was following it well to begin with, but was adding in much more cardio and yoga, but found with the extra cardio my body was just tiring out, so I don't add that in unless I feel I am needing it, which isn't more than once a week right now.

I still have three weeks to go, and will post final photos. I plan on continuing with P90X as part of my regular workout routine for maintenance, but will mix it up a bit and add in other things from time to time to keep it interesting. I like the strength I've gained and while it may not show yet, I do have a bit of muscle and toning going on under that flab, and I like how that feels. So, I can't say I am looking forward to it ending, but looking forward to making it part of my regular routine!

Before:



60 DaysBefore:
60 Days


Before:60 Days

Before:60 Days:

No comments: