Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

But Will They Revolt?

I came across yet another alarming video today:





HERE is a link for those having trouble viewing here(hint: These all work with Firefox browser)



Now, I doubt this will really happen, I am hoping it is hype, but the fact that it is even being thought of and actually being attempted to pass is unbelievable!



At the very end of the video, it is said "people will revolt" I wonder though, will they? I would hope so, but I really doubt it to be honest. Too many people for far too long now have blindly and willingly given away so many freedoms and rights, that I am not convinced many know their rights anymore.



Sure, this may not be constitutional, but how many people these days know that? Not many people have even read the constitution. The constitution and constitutional law certainly aren't being taught in many, if any public schools these days.



It seems to me that the schools are too busy teaching about political correctness, toleration, and sex- ed, to be doing much teaching in the three R's, and sadly History is at the bottom of the list of priorities.



Many great men fought and died for the freedoms we once had(yes, I meant to say "once had" as I don't believe we fully have all those freedoms anymore) and sadly, people today are just handing them over carelessly.



If the schools aren't teaching these things, and parents are too busy to teach them how will the next generation even know when their freedoms and rights are being threatened?

1 comment:

Mrs. Curtis said...

I don't know if I should come to your blog anymore!
I just get all angry!