Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Sunday, November 29, 2009

How Do You Say Thank You?

Words just don't seem enough to thank the family that has been caring for my granddaughter for most of her first year of life. They have also extended kindness to Autumn's mother, my daughter. At times maybe even more than she deserved.

They have kept us feeling involved by emailing pictures and updates often. They have gone as far as sending Austin birthday gifts "from Autumn." They have gone above and beyond what should be expected from any foster family, then as if that wasn't enough they out did themselves by bringing her here to spend a holiday with us giving me five of the best days I can remember in a long, long time.

I don't know if I ever can express my deepest thanks for all they have done, a simple "Thank You" hardly seems enough.

1 comment:

mary grace said...

What an amazing blessing the Lord has provided for Autumn's life, as well as your own!