Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Friday, November 13, 2009

P90X Round 2

I have shared on here numerous times about P90X. I really enjoy this program. It is very complete, covering all body parts, a sound nutrition program, support through the Beachbody website and more.

This program has changed me in many ways besides the obvious physical changes. I have always struggled with body image issues, even when quite thin. I far too often have literally starved my body trying to lose weight without even realizing it. What I have learned through this program, has helped me gain a much more positive body image, and a much, much more healthy way of eating. I now keep track of what I eat, not to make sure I am not over eating but to be sure I am eating enough!

While I love the physical changes taking place in my body(for some reason, the changes really started happening rapidly, in round two, after already completing the first 90 days) but even more important, I LOVE the fact that I can now do pull ups and a rather impressive amount of push-ups, on my toes! I can even do one-handed push-ups!

Thanks to this program, I am now more concerned about having a strong healthy body and making sure I eat enough to maintain and gain that, than I am about being super model thin, which in case you didn't know is NOT healthy by any means.

I am just so excited about these changes and how much they have changed my overall outlook on life, that I want to share it with everybody and help others achieve their goals. So, yesterday I signed up as a Beachbody Coach. I in the past have avoided similar work at home or MLM programs, but I feel so strongly about the Beachbody programs, that I really do just want to help others in making and achieving goals for themselves, especially moms. Moms always put everyone else first, often at the expense of ignoring their own needs. The best gift you can give your children is a healthy role model who will be able to keep up with their children's active lifestyles. So, while I am happy to help anyone, male or female interested in becoming the best they can be, I have a special interest in moms with young children.

Beachbody has products for everyone regardless of fitness level. There are kickboxing style workouts, Yoga, Hip-Hop style workouts and more. There truly is something for everybody. I plan on trying each and every program myself over the next several months and I will review each here just as I have P90X and other non-Beachbody products in the past.

If you would like to see what Beachbody has to offer and would like me to help you, please visit my WEBSITE, or click on the link below:


No comments: