Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Before and After(90 day photos)

Finally, those 90 day photos! I do see an improvement all the way around, although I would still like to lose a bit more belly fat and develop some more muscle in my arms and abs.

Due to an elbow injury, I will be having to take a break from P90X for a few weeks while it heals, but I wont be resting! I recently ordered P90X+, so I will be doing the carido routine and Kenpo Cardio + from that as well as some of my One on One Cardio's by Tony Horton as well. I am also anxiously waiting to order my Coach Showcase Package which includes several Beach Body Products including two I am particularly looking forward to; Yoga Booty Ballet and Turbo Jam. AS soon as they arrive and I have a chance to try them out I will post about them here.

To learn more about P90X or any Beach Body product please visit my WEBSITE.

DAY 1

DAY 90


DAY 1
DAY 90

DAY 1(above)
Day 90 (below))


No comments: