Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Turbo Jam


This is one of the Beachbody products I was most looking foward to trying. It is a kickboxing style workout with some dance type moves as well. It is very similar to Tae Bo, but a bit more upbeat with way more dance type stuff.



I personally prefer Tae Bo over this. They are both very similar, but for someone like me who is a bit uncoordinated and suffers from lack of any natural beat or rhythm Tae Bo is just a better fit.



I will say this is FUN!! It is also a complete program, not just a DVD. You get DVD's, meal plans and more. Also, this program has some of the best instruction I've ever seen. The Learn and Burn DVD takes a good 15 minutes or so going over each of the basic moves, then gives you plenty of time to practice each, with some of the best queuing I've ever seen. I have never bought a complete Tae Bo program, just individual DVD's, so I don't know if I just missed that in Tae Bo or not, but that is one thing I feel was lacking in those videos.



The music and over all feel of these is a lot more fun than most of the Tae Bo's as well. I think most women would prefer this one over Tae Bo. If you want to learn more about Turbo Jam or other Beachbody products, you can visit my BEACHBODY page.

No comments: