Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Did You Know?

Did you know I also have a Cooking Blog?? I have to be honest and say I update it even less often than I do here, but I just added a new recipe and plan on adding more the next several days as I have been trying lots of new recipes lately.

Lots of friends and family ask for my recipes, and this blog is where I keep them all. Not only to share, but so I have them stored in a place I wont lose them!

I also share tips on Freezer Meals and other make ahead recipes that can be real lifesavers for homeschool moms, especially during lunch time. Actually I think any busy mom would appreciate some of the ideas. If you have meals in the freezer you made ahead of time it will save you time and money when you are running late and tempted to buy fast food. I try and keep not only full meals, but things like pizza pockets, burritos, and breakfast ideas in the freezer so when one of the kids announces they're hungry, I only have to tell them to go to the freezer and pick something out.

If you're looking for new ideas or a new recipe to try, go ahead and check it out! I plan on adding links in the sidebar of other recipe/cooking blogs I enjoy and get lots of ideas from.

1 comment:

The Cooking Lady said...

Glad to see you posting on your food blog again!!!!!