Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Favorite Planner(and a chance to get one FREE!!)

I have been home educating my children now for about 13 years. In all of those years I have searched for the perfect for me planner. I have tried many different kinds, online, computerized, binders, day planners and more. Finally, after all these years I found it!

The Well Planned Day has everything I've been looking for all in one convenient spiral bound planner. Each planner is designed to hold lesson plans for up to four children, shopping lists, meal planner, and so much more.

The planner itself is very pretty and not overly bulky like many planners. There are encouraging articles throughout as well as motivating quotes, catechism and more.

This planner truly meets all my needs and has helped me organize our homeschooling better than any other planner I have tried over the years. The only thing I wish it had, but doesn't is pockets in the front or back cover or elsewhere to store extra papers like test scores or my yearly affidavits. Considering everything else it does have and how well it meets my needs, that one small flaw is easy enough to overlook.

They also make planners for middle schoolers and high schoolers. This year I purchased one for each of my middle schoolers so they too can have their own planners. Up until this point I've been writing their own plans in a composition book, which works just fine, but these planners are so much more cool, the kids are begging to use them now rather than waiting for the new school year to start in the fall!! They are actually excited about using them.

I love these products, as well as the magazine they publish. In my excitement I accidentally ordered two of the new 2010/2011 planner. I love this product so much that I thought rather than try and return the extra, I'd like to share it with one of you! For a chance to win this planner for yourself, all you need to do is leave a comment here, on this post. I will leave the giveaway open until Friday morning. Friday afternoon I will pick one lucky commenter to win the brand new planner!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've never used a planner. If I won it I guess I'd see why so many DO use a planner! LOL

Lincoln said...

I love planning and organizing!
Jenny (luv)

Judy said...

Way cool and thanks Tara! I'm always looking for ways to help organize myself, Scott, and my home. If this is something you like than I know it has to be awesome. Thanks for the chance!
Judy

jennifer said...

I am still on the hunt for the perfect planner. It is so nice to hear a great review... and have a chance to win it! Thanks, Tara!

Ezekiel's Garden said...

I love mine! I got the 2009/2010 one really cheap, when they were offering it for like $5 plus shipping to clearance them out. It would be nice to not have to white-out the calendar numbers in order to utilize the whole thing, lol.

jandjsoulmates said...

Tara - you first turned me onto this planner and it saved my homeschool! I knew if I didn't get my act together my kids would have to go to school. I don't want to win it from you - I'd rather have it go to someone who's never used it so they can see just how awesome it is - but I did want to comment to let people know how awesome this planner is! :-)

Kim said...

Hoo boy could I use one of these! :P

Anonymous said...

I've never used one - maybe it would help me finally get organized!

thank you, Tara

--Liesl

Elizabeth said...

Tara-I saw this giveaway under my Sonlight questions "journals, planners". Thank you for doing this. It is my first year homeschooling so I definitely want to get off to a great start!

Salami said...

Tara,
I saw your comment about this planner on Sonlight. I looked at it the other day..ran across it and absolutely fell in LOVE with the Jr. High School one for my DD12. I looked at this version but thought that it might help me get organized better! LOL! Well with that said...I hope it goes to the right person whoever needs it most. Oooh, and I love your blog...enjoyed reading it..like I was sitting down right there with you. Kara AKA SunshineCrush.