Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Monday, November 22, 2010

Going INSANE!!

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I knew it would, it was only a matter of time, yet I avoided it like the plague for some reason. I finally caved in and just went with it and now have gone fully insane, with Insanity:
After doing three rounds of P90X, then spending the last several months doing some of those workouts combined with the One on One workouts, I decided it was time for a change. I had gotten great results with P90X, but was still holding on to a bit of belly flab and a little extra here and there. I also have developed some nice muscles, but need more definition.

I researched several Beachbody and other programs for months, and decided this was the one for me!

Last week I took my "fit test" and Saturday tried the bonus "Fast and Furious" workout that came with the set. This morning I did my first "official" workout and even after 3 rounds of P90X, I have to admit, it kicked my butt, BIG TIME!! I could hardly breathe when I was done, and I was soaking wet. But, I have to also admit, it was FUN!!

I will post some before pics soon, then 30 day and 60 day photos so you can follow my progress if interested. Right now my computer isn't reading my card, so I need to find a cord, then I will get pics uploaded.

I am hoping to avoid that holiday weight gain that seems to come every year. What steps are you taking? By the time New Years rolls around, I wont need to make any health or fitness resolutions, as I will already be fit(at least that's the plan, LOL :) ) and moved on to my next program!

No comments: