Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday U.S.M.C. !

Today is easy to find something to be "thankful" for, continuing on with my 25 Days of Thankfulness I am working on along with my children.

Today is the 235th birthday of the United States Marine Corps!

I am SO thankful to all of those who have served and who are currently serving and protect us and our freedoms!

I LOVED the video below I found earlier on Facebook. As a mother with a son in the Navy who is serving with the Marines as a Hospital Corpsman I feel a certain loyalty and pride towards both branches. Of course I am thankful to all who serve or have served in ANY of the branches in our military but today is devoted to those brave Marines!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.M.C!!!

No comments: