Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Because I Am A Mom!

This post is nothing more than a shameless bragging session on my son, so please forgive me, but I am just so proud of him I could burst!

He just recently made E3, which isn't too bad considering he went in an E1 less than nine months ago. But even more exciting, he just became certified to be a BLS Instructor. I think that is Basic Life Saving, but I am not sure. He gets to instruct and certify others who need to become certified.

I am just so happy that he is doing well and enjoying his new duty station. I am so happy that in this harsh economy when so many are without work, he has a steady job and income, and is encouraged to continue his education and already has earned enough college credits for a years worth of college, all while getting paid to do it! The military has been a good choice for him. Not always an easy choice for him or us, but a good one none the less.

No comments: