Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Friday, January 14, 2011

Large Family Logistics

I am just finishing up this book and I have to say I am really surprised at how much I LOVE it and how much I am learning from it!

See, having only five children and only three currently at home I don't really consider us a "large" family by any means. Also, being a mom for 24 years and homeschooling for fourteen I just didn't think there was a whole lot more I could learn that would really be helpful. Boy, was I wrong!

To be honest, I only ordered this book because it was half off at the time and I thought I'd look it over and gift it to one of my many friends who really do have a "large" family. I don't want to let it go now! I will certainly be happy to share it and lend it out though.

The tips in this book are great whether you have two children or twenty. Lots of great advice on everything from organizing your house, homeschool, home office to parenting tips and more!

One thing I appreciate is how the chapters are kept short and even those are broken up nicely that if you have to put it down you can easily get to a point where you can easily find where you left off. The chapters are short enough I can read a couple at a time between school subjects or chores.

While it is no longer half off, it is currently 20% off at VISION FORUM and worth every penny!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

It is very intersting to read your military post from a mothers heart.

How kind of you to ask those young men over for dinner. So very sweet. I am sure that they will never be the same -- what a nice testimony!