Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Favorite Planners, Now on Sale!!

I am SO excited! My favorite home school planner is now on sale! I have shared about this planner several times on here. Next Fall we will be starting our 15th year of schooling at home. In all those years I have tried more planners than I can even count. I never did find one that satisfied all my needs and tastes until I found this one.

Not only are they very useful, they are pretty too! Full of inspiring quotes and Bible verses, I really enjoy using this planner.

This year I am especially excited about a new product to their line; A multi-purpose planner on the go! I honestly was just thinking this week how much I wish they'd make such a planner, and they did! It's like they read my mind!

They also added new binder accessories, and updated their high school and student planners. I didn't think these products could get any better, yet they seem to improve every year.

The same company also publishes a lovely home school magazine, you may want to check it out while you visit the site.

If you order within the week not only will you get the special pre-release sale price, you will get FREE shipping, making these even more of a bargain than they already are. I HIGHLY recommend these if you are looking for a good planner, they have been my personal favorite for two years now, and I will be ordering for a third year tomorrow.

Check them out at WELL PLANNED DAY.

No comments: