Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Monday, February 14, 2011

Treats for my Sweeeties!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! I always loved Valentines day as a child. We never did much in our family, but I loved the Valentines exchange at school, it was one of my favorite events! As a homeschooler I always worried my children would feel left out(actually it was ME who felt like I was missing out!) so we've always participate in mail valentines exchange with our online support groups. They are great fun! I LOVE getting valentines from all over the U.S. and in some cases even other countries!

For the past several years we've also arranged Valentines Day parties for our local homeschool group. They are usually one of our bigger events, though this year only two other families showed. It was still fun!

This year for the first time, I made goodies for the kids and my hubby. They were surprised and enjoyed them lots! It went over so well, I think I will do something similar every year.

I TOTALLY stole the idea from THIS blog. I even used two of the recipes, though I must say hers turned out much prettier than mine. Good thing my husband or kids never saw hers so therefore had no comparison and were quite pleased and thought I was quite original and talented!




1 comment:

Liberty Lake Storage said...

Don't reveal your secret then. What they don't know, won't hurt them!