Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Monday, April 11, 2011

Checking Myself In!!


After going completely insane with Insanity and getting the best results I've had yet, I've decided to check myself into the ASYLUM!

Asylum is the follow up to Insanity and looks like quite a challenge and loads of fun! I ordered mine and was so excited I even ordered second day air delivery! I can hardly wait!

As usual when I start and complete a new program you can count on before and after pics and reviews of the workouts.

If you'd like to join me, you can order from the link above, then add me as a buddy on the Team Beachbody site and we can do this together. As a Beachbody Coach I am always here for you to help you with your goals!

Here's just a sample of what Asylum is all about!

No comments: