Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Saturday, May 7, 2011

What 100 Doctors Say

I have been using Beachbody products for almost two years now. Starting with P90X back in June of 2009, followed by two more rounds of P90X, a round of Insanity, currently doing Asylum, and mixing up all of the above including ChaLEAN Extreme and all of the One on One videos.

I guess it would be no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Beachbody products! So, it may surprise you to know during all of this time, until two weeks ago, I NEVER tried Shakeology. Shakeology is probably one of Beachbody's biggest selling products, right up there with P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam and others.

I think it sells so great because it really is made for everyone, from the elite athlete, to the stay at home mom, to the overworked dad, those looking to lose weight, and certainly anyone looking to improve over all health. Rare to find a product that could appeal to such a diverse group of people, and really deliver the desired results to each individual.

I really thought it was a bunch of hype and wasn't interested in even trying. I like my morning post workout protein shake/smoothie, but beyond that, I am not one who is a fan of liquid meal replacements or similar type items.

So, what made me finally try? Well, a couple of my friends got on it and were raving about results such as weight loss, healthier skin, nails and hair, improved digestion, increased energy and more. I was still reluctant until my husband came home and started saying how people at his work were on it and making the same sort of claims!

So I broke down and bought some. Now, I wont lie, in regards to the taste it wasn't love at first bite...or sip. There is a reason they send out recipe cards with your order! The Greenberry tastes much better than, but still very much like any other "greeen" health shake. It is much improved with a banana and orange juice blended in.

The Chocolate, is okay on it's own, but downright heavenly with added fruits. My favorite is a handful of frozen raspberries or cherries. A close second is a banana and peanut butter.

I noticed right away a HUGE increase in my overall energy. Also almost immediately there was a MAJOR decrease in cravings for not only sweets, but caffeine. I still drink my Amino Energy, but have cut down to three scoops a serving rather than four. I also have given up my Monster Energy Drink addiction. I normally buy and drink a CASE a week and I have had one or two CANS since starting Shakeology.

A few days ago I started noticing my hair felt better, smoother and softer. Just today I am noticing my skin is softer. I have lost four pounds without changing anything other than this week I am exercises LESS due to an injury. I haven't changed my diet and I don't replace a meal with it, just use it as a snack.

So, now you could say I am a believer! But don't take my word on it. Watch this video to see what Doctors say about it:




If you'd like to learn more or find out how to order please consider visiting my Shakeology Website: SHAKEOLOGY

When you buy Shakeology or any BEACHBODY product from my websites you also get me as your FREE personal coach to help you in your journey towards better health. I am here to answer your questions, guide you and walk with you on your journey towards improved fitness and health.

No comments: