Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visits

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A New Career For Me!


As I am sure you've all noticed, I have not been around here all that much lately. I've kept part of the real reason why pretty quiet, but I am now ready to share. Since about Christmas time, I've been working on my Personal Training Certificate and I am now DONE!! I passed my exams and am now officially a Certified Fitness Trainer Through ISSA.



You can visit my website HERE. I will be working on updating it over the next several days to be more specific to my offerings and specialties.

While I am qualified to work with most anyone and help them to reach their health and fitness goals, I am in the process of working on some programs specially designed for homeschooled youth and their families. I think it's incredibly important for families to stay fit, healthy and active together.

So, stay tuned for more details on all of this and I hope I am now able to be more regular in posting here from here on out!